The P2 aero carbon fibre frame is ideal for Triathlon and Time Trial use. Supplied with an integrated headset, Cervelo FK26 fork and two-position aero carbon seatpost.
- Compared to aluminium tubes, carbon fibre allows more aerodynamic tube profiles to be created for the head tube, seat tube and down tube
- The Cervelo TT/Tri geometry puts your saddle and bars in the best position to support your weight through your bone structure, not your muscles
- The constant-width rear wheel cut-out covers the rear wheel with a width that matches the trailing tire, thereby lowering the aero drag of the frame and rear wheel combination
- Horizontal dropouts provide a stiff platform for getting the power down, and adjusting the rear wheel closer in to the seat tube cut-out
- True Aero tube profiles combine with NarrowHead headtube, narrow top tube, and aero seatpost for effective aerodynamics at bicycle speeds
- ICS internal cable routing reduces the aerodynamic drag of the bike, but still allows the cable to run inside the frame without any housing to save weight and minimise friction
- Cervelo SmartWall for carbon tubes combined with an oversize bottom bracket gives exceptional lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer